So many things happened while I was "away", or rather, while I was at Fringe. Here are some highlights:
- Apple, Inc: Watch YouTube videos on AppleTV, oh, and we really meant it when we said we want to sell music without DRM. Really.
- Microsoft: Hey! We've had multi-touch stuff in our labs for a while, but we don't care about home users - we're going after retail and enterprise with Surface! Whatever.
- Last.fm: Remember us? We're one of those sites that lets you share your iTunes playlist on the web. Well, CBS thinks our 15M users are worth $280 million! Whoopie!
- MySpace: We got really pissed that everyone's using Photobucket instead of our photo hosting, so we bought them for about $250Million!
- Google: You can now see a panorama of the place you're trying to find in Google Maps (in 5 major cities). Aren't we the best company ever?
More important than how cool Google is: the blog that brought me all of this news: Lost Remote. Technically, it's a TV blog, but I find all the best stuff there. Seriously, check it out.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.