To all of my, oh, three readers out there, be it known that I am now out of a paying gig. The circumstances of how I got in to this situation are meant to be kept undisclosed, but let's just say I'm not too broken up by it. Time to move on and move up... I hope.
The first question to ask would be "What are your strengths?" Why would someone want to hire me? And for myself, What am I looking for?
- Event Blogging/Netcasting/Videoblogging
- Product Development (primarily web software)
- User Interface/User Experience Design and Consulting
- PHP and MySQL, I am learning Drupal and Rails
- More details at My Emurse Page
- Old samples of Video, Motion Graphics, 3D, Compositing here
- I am also developing a few projects of my own I'd like to see funded so I don't have to work for someone else. Email me or leave a comment for more info.
I live in East Orlando in the general vicinity of the airport, about 20 minutes away from Downtown, Winter Park and UCF. I am no stranger to commuting or telecommuting, but drives longer than 45 minutes aren't my idea of a fun morning.
What would be most welcome is something part-time so I can keep my eye on my other spinning plates and still have time to breathe every now and again.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.