More than a year ago, I hatched an idea about uniting the creative communities around Florida under a common banner at a Creative Summit. We are much closer to such an event now, but still so far away. After doing a dance in several directions, we came up with a Think and Drink.
Let me start off by saying that it is so utterly amazing that Central Florida has groups with funding who can do stuff like this, and we wouldn't be where we are now without CFACA and UA. Love ya, mean it.
My friend Bill Couch pointed me to this story by Sentinel columnist Scott Maxwell. Bill also works at said newspaper, so if he points to an article, I tend to pay attention
No style, no brains, but oh, our pizza . . . -- OrlandoSentinel.com
No. 1 for family vacations and top 10 for our weather, pizza and barbecue.
But after that, things got ugly.
So glad to be able to share and converse with the great people in the podcast session today. I have some questions for you if you went to the session:
- What were you looking to get out of the session?
- Did you get what you were looking for?
- Did you get something you weren't expecting?
- What would have made the session an over-the-top success for you?
- Would you like to have several sessions on podcasting, or a whole PodCamp in the future? Would you have something to present at said event?