If one is creating a guide to planning a vacation, would one not want to point to specific places?
No, they don't. Honestly, this thing doesn't even deserve any Google juice I might be inadvertently throwing at them by linking to them. Orlando Travel & Visitors Bureau - Orlando Florida Vacation - Podcasts
So glad to be able to share and converse with the great people in the podcast session today. I have some questions for you if you went to the session:
- What were you looking to get out of the session?
- Did you get what you were looking for?
- Did you get something you weren't expecting?
- What would have made the session an over-the-top success for you?
- Would you like to have several sessions on podcasting, or a whole PodCamp in the future? Would you have something to present at said event?
We heard long ago that Will would be moving into the old theatre-looking space next to the Cruises Only building, but later found out he was bogged down in legislation, or something to that effect. Here's the first I've heard about Will re-re-re-relocating (if you count the Will's Pub South incident and his current arrangement with TASTE).
From Orlando Metromix:
What an awesome event. Taste was absolutely packed. Lots of new thoughts and networking, lots of ideas for iteration #2. I heard the next 'camp might only be 6 months away. With 4 podcast networks in Orlando, though, I'm gonna push for PodCamp. It doesn't need to be anything huge, just a day for us to get together and swap ideas and techniques. Podcasting is so personal and self-taught. There aren't any college courses on podcasting, so it would be great to unload some of what we know on the newbies.